New products are coming soon!
Cannimore Cycles is a family run cycle shop in Warminster, Wiltshire that specialises in new and reconditioned bikes, cycle accessories, servicing and has a bike repair shop. We opened in June 2016 just prior to the 2016 Warminster Wobble event. The shop is run by myself John Pagan and my son Adam but are equally supported by friends and family. Cannimore Cycles in Warminster is located in The Cornmarket.
We have been riding since childhood and are experienced in riding most bikes from BMX up to Fat Bikes and have a great deal of knowledge on most types of bikes. We are all local riders and have a great deal of knowledge on local trails and are more than happy to share those routes with everyone, so if you need any advice on routes then pop down and see us. We are also very keen tourers and bikepackers and specialise in this area, we are proud to stock brands like Apidura and Blackburn for the quality of bags they produce. We have done lots of long distance routes, including the South Downs Way, the Ridgeway and the Bearbones 200 plus many long distance routes around the counties of Wiltshire and Somerset.
We love to share this passion and if this is something you are interested in we would be happy to chat through your requirements or indeed give us a call in the shop.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
Safety check of your bike covering, saddle, handlebars, pedals and brakes
• Tyre pressures
• Drive train lubrication
• Torque settings, brakes, saddle, stem, cassette and crank bolt
• Advisory report
As per basic check-up, plus:
• Headset checked for free movement and adjusted if required
• Brakes checked for effective operation and adjusted
• Index gears (to best possible function)
• Check chain and drive train for wear
• Wheel hubs and rims checked for damage and wear
• Report on any findings not covered in service
• Labour for BASIC worn part replacement ( New parts are an additional charge)
The full service offers you a thorough overhaul with the aim of restoring your bike to how it worked when it was brand new, it includes all of the following:
Road bike hybrid bike:
• Bike stripped down to the frame, cleaned and checked for alignment, cleaned and checked for damage, all threads cleaned and checked
• Hubs disassembled, cleaned, inspected then rebuilt with fresh grease and new bearing (if required)
• Bottom bracket removed cleaned, inspected then rebuilt with fresh grease and anti-