Telephone or email to book an appointment
My name is John Pagan and I am a qualified Cytech Level 2 mechanic. My knowledge of different bikes and their repair requirements is vast and I have now partnered with Cycletech UK.
Cannimore Cycles are approved dealers for Dawes, Avocet and Surly and are able to order bikes and parts from a variety of suppliers.
I have been riding since childhood and are experienced in riding most bikes from BMX up to Fat Bikes and have a great deal of knowledge on most types of bikes. I have a great deal of knowledge on local trails and are more than happy to share those routes with everyone, so if you need any advice on routes then give me a call. My son and I are also very keen tourers and bikepackers and specialise in this area. We have done lots of long distance routes, including the South Downs Way, the Ridgeway and the Bearbones 200 plus many long distance routes around the counties of Wiltshire and Somerset.
I would to share this passion and if this is something you are interested in we would be happy to chat through your requirements, give me a call.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
Safety check of your bike covering, saddle, handlebars, pedals and brakes
• Tyre pressures
• Drive train lubrication
• Torque settings, brakes, saddle, stem, cassette and crank bolt
• Advisory report
As per basic check-up, plus:
• Headset checked for free movement and adjusted if required
• Brakes checked for effective operation and adjusted
• Index gears (to best possible function)
• Check chain and drive train for wear
• Wheel hubs and rims checked for damage and wear
• Report on any findings not covered in service
• Labour for BASIC worn part replacement ( New parts are an additional charge)
The full service offers you a thorough overhaul with the aim of restoring your bike to how it worked when it was brand new, it includes all of the following:
Road bike hybrid bike:
• Bike stripped down to the frame, cleaned and checked for alignment, cleaned and checked for damage, all threads cleaned and checked
• Hubs disassembled, cleaned, inspected then rebuilt with fresh grease and new bearing (if required)
• Bottom bracket removed cleaned, inspected then rebuilt with fresh grease and anti-